TORNO (CO) VILLA TAVERNA
Real estate complex in the town in Torno (CO), which comprises all the historical buildings that were part of Villa Taverna. Reclamation and restoration of all the buildings of the villa, with changes to the indoor structure in order to subdivide it into different luxury apartments. The villa was built around 1611 on a piece of land that belonged to the Odescalchi family. At the beginning of the 19th century the property changed hands and went to the Taverna counts, before finally becoming an asset of the Borromeo family. The structures all rise at the shore of Lake Como and are surrounded by a century-old park. They have been restored to their former glory and subdivided to create apartments with floor areas ranging from 70 sqm. to 190 sqm.
1983 – 1986